- Applicable Industries:
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory
- Gearing Arrangement:
- Output Torque:
- Input Speed:
2800rpm, 1400rpm, 900rpm
- Output Speed:
Based on Ratio
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Housing Material:
- Gear material:
- Mounting Position:
Foot Mounted. Flange Mounted
- Input Form:
- Output Form:
Solid Shaft / Hollow Shaft
Valid from 2017-08-28 until 2022-08-27
- Supply Ability:
- 3000 Set/Sets per Month RV Worm Electric Motor Gear Speed Reducer
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Bags, Cartons
- Picture Example:
Quantity(Sets) 1 – 3000 3001 – 5000 5001 – 8000 >8000 Est. Time(days) 30 35 40 To be negotiated
NMRV 90 degree small gearbox with aluminum alloy housing for 1.5 kw 7.5kw motor
1. Housing: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Gearbox (RV025~RV090)
Cast Iron Gearbox (RV110~RV150)
2. Worm Wheel: Wearable Nickel Bronze Alloy, Aluminum Bronze Alloy
3. Worm Shaft: 20Cr Steel, carburizing, quenching, grinding, surface hardness 56-62HRC, 0.3-0.5mm remaining carburized layer after precise grinding
4. Input Configurations:
Equipped with Electric Motors (AC Motor, Brake Motor, DC Motor, Servo Motor)
IEC-normalized Motor Flange
Solid Shaft Input
Worm Shaft Tail Extension Input
5. Output Configurations:
Keyed Hollow Shaft Output
Hollow Shaft with Output Flange
Plug-in Solid Shaft Output
6. Spare Parts: Worm Shaft Tail Extension, Single Output Shaft, Double Output Shaft, Output Flange, Torque Arm, Dust Cover
7. Gearbox Painting:
Aluminum Alloy Gearbox:
After Shot Blasting, Anticorrosion Treatment and Phosphating, Paint with the Color of RAL 5010 Gentian Blue or RAL 7035 Light Grey
Cast Iron Gearbox:
After Painting with Red Antirust Paint, Paint with the Color of RAL 5010 Gentian Blue
Hollow Shaft Input with IEC-normalized Motor Flange NMRV025~NMRV150
Solid Shaft Input NRV025~NRV150
1. Quality aluminum alloy gear box, light weight and not rust
2. 2 optional worm wheel materials: Nickel bronze or aluminum bronze alloy
3. Standard parts and very flexible for shaft configurations and motor flange interface
4. Several optional mounting options
5. Low noise, High efficiency in heat dissipation
Packing & Delivery
AOKMAN® was founded in 1982, which has more than 36 years in R & D and manufacturing of gearboxes, gears, shaft, motor and spare parts.
We can offer the proper solution for uncountable applications. Our products are widely used in the ranges of metallurgical, steel, mining, pulp and paper, sugar and alcohol market and various other types of machines with a strong presence in the international market.
AOKMAN® has become a reliable supplier, able to supply high quality gearboxes.With 36 years experience, we assure you the utmost reliability and security for both product and services.
1. More than 35 years experience in R&D and manufacturing, export gear motors & industrial gearboxes.
2. Standardization of the gearbox series
3. Strong design capability for large power & customized gearboxes.
4. High quality gearboxes and proven solutions provider.
5. Strict quality control process, stable quality.
6. Less than 2% of the quality complaints.
7. Modular design, short delivery time.
8. Quick response & professional services